Stop it boy, or you'll see my breasts again

Stop it boy, or you'll see my breasts again. A Canadian woman has sparked controversy after settling a neighbourhood noise dispute by flashing her breasts at a five-year-old boy.

Marika De Florio, 56, said the boy was driving her mad by driving a loud all-terrain vehicle past her house, the Toronto Sun reported.


http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2010/06/25/1225884/084305-flash.jpg

A woman flashes her breasts / Gary Ramage file


She decided to go topless in the street so that the boy's grandparents would be forced to call him inside.

The raunchy tactic did the trick but horrified Mike and Nancy Berry, who called the police in Seeley's Bay, Ontario, to report her.

"I'm not happy with what has been going on," Mr Berry said.

"It isn't right to go around topless in front of kids."

Ms De Florio said she resorted to baring her breasts because police were ignoring her complaints about the "maddening" noise.

She vowed to repeat the tactic every time the boy played with the noisy toy.

"I'm going mental," she told the Toronto Sun.

"I can't breathe and I'm not moving, but I need some peace.

"I can't believe I did this, but they pulled the kid inside and then called police because of their small town mentality."

Police said that Ms De Florio was not doing anything illegal as Canadian law permits women to go topless in public as long as they are not doing so for commercial gain or being overtly sexual. ( news.com.au )


My be this artikel's that you need...!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More